Sunday, September 2, 2018

I'm now seeing a chiropractor after my camping adventure.  We formally go over my x-rays on Wednesday, but the gist of it is that I have arthritis in my neck and 2 bulging disks in my lower spine.  I'm a little sore after seeing him!  Hopefully, I will be back to myself before long. 

I have been exercising more, just doing lots of walking at this time.  I also have gone back to my roots of eating a salad with chicken.  I want 20 pounds gone by 9/29, the day of my coworker's wedding.  I am at 266 tonight, but I need to weigh myself in the morning to get a more accurate weight. 

I have worked out a budget using EveryDollar.  I really would like to try the Dave Ramsey FPU but it costs $119 on sale right now.  I am going to start with baby steps, putting together a $1000 emergency fund and then start snowballing my debt. 

I do have some expenses coming up, like DS3's retainer and half of the deductible for his phone.  I also need to get my tooth fixed, I broke a crown right off a few months ago and have yet to get it fixed. 

I'm hoping for more OT, but may pick up a second job if it doesn't pick up.  We have one person retiring in November and one of my coworker's is talking about going to the police academy in January for a career change.  It will take them a while to get 2 people hired in, so hopefully mucho OT!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment