Saturday, August 18, 2018

Finally on vacation!  We are not leaving until Wednesday, but at least I have a few days to get things purged, cleaned and packed.  DS3's GF is coming on Tuesday to help me bake cookies, bread, and treats to take up north.  Even with my small kitchen, the help will be greatly appreciated.  I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow and will be picking up the extra kayak tomorrow.  I'm going to a friend's house today to detail the Mighty B since DS3 finally has his own vehicle, lol. 

DS3 finished his last band camp yesterday.  I've already made sure to put comp and personal time in for the games.  I also submitted my OT before leaving on vacation for September.  It worked out perfectly that the scheduler was able to post it before I left. 

I was working on the diet, but fell off the past 2 days.  I decided to print off a calendar for August and September, starting for when I get back from vacation, and take one day at a time.  I'm going to develop a workout schedule and diet plan, then mark each day off as I accomplish things.

I did Sassy's shots myself, saved a lot of money and there was really nothing to it.  I have to get her rabies done by someone though as it is a required shot.  Then I can get her tags for the county.

With the sales going on, I was able to meal plan pretty cheap for the next 2 weeks.  Chicken I got for $7 is good for at least 4 meals for 2, if not 5 or 6 meals.  I made 3 meals of spaghetti for $4. 

Things to accomplish before leaving Wednesday:
1.  Detail Mighty B
2.  Clean walk-in closet and organize
3.  Clean out hallway closet for Sam

And I'm sure I'll be adding to the list....




No comments:

Post a Comment