Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I don't know where to even begin ... I guess a little about myself.  I'm a mom to 4 humans and 2 fur babies, veteran, first responder, who is separated from the husband.  Why do I feel the need to blog?  I want to hold myself accountable for many issues, not just one.  I need to learn to control my emotions, my fiances, and my weight for starters.  I need to develop self-confidence again.  I need to learn to live. 

What is my current status?  I was married to a narcissist for 21 years.  We have yet to file papers, but I have moved out permanently.  I was a very happy-go-lucky type of person all of my life, until years of tear downs finally caught up.  I want that person back, I know it won't happen overnight, but I know I can get there. 

My finances?  I make decent money.  No child support for my youngest that lives with me (the other 3 are older and out of the house) and he is threatening to go after me for alimony, which would put me under the poverty level.  I'm trying to work OT right now to pay off bills that I accumulated from moving out and starting over.  I didn't go overboard by any means, just basics and that still isn't cheap.  I will develop a budget and goals to post so that you all can keep me in line ;)

My weight?  I gained 70 pounds during reconciliation.  He didn't want me going to the gym or spending any time without him.  I am starting an 80 day exercise regimen tomorrow with some coworkers.  I'd like to lose a minimum of 30 pounds during those 80 days.  I know it isn't the healthiest way but I know how I can  get once I start getting into an exercise routine, it becomes my life and I think I need that right now.  My coworker is getting married in 81 days and I want to not worry about what I am going to wear and I want to not feel like a whale. 

So that is the beginning.  I will probably switch topics all the time, so please don't expect this to just be a blog on finances or health, it is a blog of my grumblings!  It will be a rough ride as I put everything out there, so fasten your seatbelt.

Cheers ~ Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment